A Level Art & Design Coursework

A Level Art & Design Coursework-3
March 2019 ~ Illustration Workshop at the Art House, University of Worcester Exploring the theme of fantastic beasts with drawing and printmaking.

Tags: Religion In College EssayPersonal Values StatementDisadvantages Of Smoking Short EssayCreative Writing CardiffEssay On The Great Gatsby SymbolismCalibre Prize EssayEssay Natural Resources ConservationResponse To Literature Essay 4th Grade

Students may also complete a professional portfolio of design work.

Here is an outline of common foundational animation and design concepts: This foundational coursework can help students prepare to transfer to a 4-year degree program in areas like fine arts, graphic design, media arts and animation.

Compare and contrast our A Level Specification with the other major examination boards and find out why Eduqas is the best choice for your student Compare Specifications Latest Resource Drawing for different purposes This document contains visuals to support good practice across the titles with regards to drawing for different purposes.

Connect with teachers via our online networking map The aim is to create an interactive map to support centres wishing to share experiences and ideas online and face-to-face.

You will have four lessons each week and, in addition, you are required to do a further three hours homework or independent study.

During the first year the emphasis is upon developing practical skills through a tutor led series of projects.Studying the course leads to a final assessment with components which include graded coursework and external Cambridge assessments.Studying Art at A Level is an ideal prerequisite to pursue undergraduate degrees or courses in Fine Art, Architecture, Fashion Design, Communication Design, Textile Design, Photography, Advertising and Product Design (a sub-field of Marketing).These two parts count for 60% of the total A Level mark.The remaining 40% of the marks are from the Externally Set Task (examination).Courses are available all over the UK as well as online.The Art & Design course includes drawing, painting, printmaking, mixed media, photography and studying the work of artists from different times and cultures. This is a specialist course in Fine Art completed over two years.Core elements important in 2-D art are presented, such as color, form, line, shape, space and texture.Factors that influence current design work, including cultural, technological and historical influences, are evaluated.Students will be familiarised with a range of artistic techniques, mediums of expression and materials on 2-D media such as drawing, painting and print making, to name a few.Ideas will be researched and developed in light of specific contexts studied from various information sources, the expression of which will be developed into a portfolio over time using a suitable combination of methods, materials and media.

SHOW COMMENTS

Comments A Level Art & Design Coursework

The Latest from ecotext2.ru ©